Customer Service Officer
£23,500 Full time (35 hours per week)
Spitalfields Housing Association is one of the largest BME housing associations. We provide housing and community services to a vibrant and diverse group of residents within Tower Hamlets. Managing a patch of homes you will provide an excellent housing management service to our tenants and leaseholders.
Building on your relevant technical expertise, you will thrive placing customers at the centre of all you do, and using your flexibility, innovation and excellent communication skills you will ensure exceptional performance in:
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
- Experience of reception and admin work with a flexible attitude
- Complaints administration
- Coordinate Key Performance Indicators
- A proven ability to manage varied workload and
- Excellent ICT skills
If you have the above qualities and want to contribute to our vision we want to hear from you. In return we offer:
- An excellent salary and remuneration package
- A friendly working environment in the heart of East London and
- An opportunity to make a real difference to a small but ambitious Housing Association.
Related files, please click to download:
- Job Description
- Job Application Form
- Guidance on completing the Employment Application Form
- Organisational chart
Closing date for application: 11:59pm Sunday 28 January 2018
Application form to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CV’s and if you do not hear from us by 02 February 2018 then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We will not be able to give feedback at this stage.
Interview date: Week commencing 05 February 2018.