Paying your rent
It is very risky and unsafe to carry cash all the way to our offices to pay your rent. As such we will cease to collect cash at our reception desk from January 2017.
Below are the various options on HOW TO PAY YOUR RENT:
1. Card payment at our office.
2. With cash or card at any local shop or post office where a paypoint system is operating with your Allpay Card (some local shops may not accept card payments). You will need to apply for an Allpay card with your housing officer if you don’t have one.
3. Payments online via www.allpayments.net. Please be advised you will need an Allpay card in order to use this service.
4. Direct debit or standing order payments to our account with the following details:
Account name: Spitalfields Housing Association Ltd
Account number: 69178143
Sort code: 56-00-20
If you are making payments to our account directly, please make sure you use your unique tenant reference key or property key. Please contact your housing officer if you need to obtain your unique tenant reference or property key.
- Direct Debit payment. Please contact your housing officer to set up Direct Debit payments.
- Over the phone with your debit card or credit card (please call our reception or your Housing Officer).
PLEASE NOTE YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DON’T PAY YOUR RENT